Thursday, October 21, 2010

learning how to conceal !

hwthumb.asp.jpgSo today I tried i new way to conceal my imperfections. I bought A very inexpensive product from Victoria Secret called  Camouflage FX concealer palette and it was only $14.. how cool is that and this  basically change my everyday face routine! and just made it less makeup and more cover up!  This are the steps that took I hope  it works for You.

1. So prime your face and I use VS primer just because I wanted all to be VS products to see how it goes  2. I start concealing with the palette
3. I used Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder which i got in cvs for $20 I'm really loving !


 Very ease and quick way to apply make up and have the perfect finish!


I'll have a quick video up doing this steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment